BECOMING A MEMBER
TESOL CERTIFICATION IS AN ADDED VALUE FOR THE PROFESSION, THE PUBLIC AND YOU.
By becoming a certified member of TESOL QUEBEC, you join forces with the 2,500 other language professionals of TESOL CANADA as the recognized authority in teaching languages of English, French, Arabic, Chinese & Spanish in Quebec and across Canada. Your membership promotes professional recognitions and helps in consumer protection both as learners & instructors.
If you would like to stand out in an increasingly competitive market, TESOL certification & TESOL Quebec membership & accreditation can open doors to both employers and customers. Membership in TESOL Quebec validates both your skills and your professionalism. TESOL QUEBEC certification is affirmation of the quality that can assist you to obtain teaching contracts with the provincial or federal government, teaching positions in language schools across the country, positions in teaching corporate language learners, teaching academic language learners or teaching languages around the world from Asia to Europe & South America.
By joining TESOL QUEBEC, you will be part of TESOL QUEBEC, TESOL Canada & TESOL USA network of language professionals in seven languages and in 326 countries. You will have the first hand access to employment posts within TESOL network and access to all upgrading TESOL specialized courses through webinars or seminars. Join our family of TESOL QUEBEC.
BENEFITS OF TESOL QUÉBEC MEMBERSHIP
▪ Professional title: Certified Language Teacher (C. Teacher.), Certified TESOL (C. TESOL) or Certified TEC (C. TEC), Certified English, French and Spanish Teacher, Certified TESOL, TFSOL- TSSOL.
▪ Listing in TESOL Québec & TESOL Canada – Online Directory
▪ Access to job offers posted on the Website
▪ Continuing education program in upgrading courses and additional certificates.
▪ Access to exclusive information in the Members Only section of the Website
▪ Affordable professional liability insurance in an advantageous rate
▪ Up-to-date information on language-related activities through TESOL Journal.
▪ Group insurance at competitive rates
▪ Entry in the list of official Language Teachers of Canada through TESOL Canada
MEMBERSHIP COST & APPLICATION
TESOL Québec ’s annual membership is offered to recognized TESOL graduates. Annual membership fee is $200 and teachers and TESOL graduates may become a member of TESOL Québec by joining at Admission section.
For more information please contact Sylvie Bouchard at email@example.com